So I'm turning on my multipurpose, automated response system. If you don't find a response suited to your particular situation, please hang up and try again.
Gone Fishing! If you'd like to leave a message please hang up. For obsessive compulsive disorder press one repeatedly. The check is in the mail. I'll respect you in the morning. I didn't mean/say/do/inhale that. It just needs some oil. It looks fine in Firefox. That's one pixel off. Go to the Post Office and get that letter back. Just scrape the burned part off. I'm finished except for a few things. They're half your kids too. It was ok yesterday. It stopped making that noise now. She's got a bladder infection again. I'll put the mail on my back porch. I don't want any Amish Friendship Bread starter. I *swear* that door was locked. No, you can't have the car. I don't care if he/she's engaged to a loser/a bitch/sassing you/stupid/moody/uncooperative/having unnecessary surgery/living with the opposite sex without benefit of marriage/eating all the ice cream/peeing on the rug/coughing like a TB patient/shedding hair in the bathroom/leaving ice to melt on the floor after it shoots out of the ice maker/unable to find a ride. My cell phone is dead. This cell phone number is not a fax number. Maybe next payday. I don't do business with telemarketers/participate in surveys/want to save money. Yes it's very hot today. Yes this is a bad time. We're eating dinner right now. It will be done in 15 minutes.
4,665
-
I guess it's been almost five years since I've written anything here.
Plenty of time for it to cool down. We'll see what happens. Medical
training has ende...
10 years ago
1 comment:
That patient is not on our service. I have my OSCE in the morning. I already gave my attending that form. We have a shelf exam the day after. I'll ask my resident. We're rounding right now. What can I do to be helpful? I will look that up tonight. Can I eat this sandwich first? My chief sent me home. We didn't see that disease all month. I'll be glad to do the H&P. I don't know. We were told to be here at this time. Gone fishing!
Love you, Mom. Your post made me laugh! Hope you feel less harried soon.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.