Good heavens. I've never seen March roar so. The wind today is blowing with a ferocity usually reserved for hurricane season. Except that it whirls through like the Tasmanian Devil, turns on it heel and whirls the other way. I'm sorely afraid my roof is going with it soon. My hair is standing on end!
A light is out at the intersection of Broad and Cox. Looking around for the problem, I saw a power line is down, because the pole snapped in two near the top. I've never seen that before.
At the back door to Pottery Barn, the towels neatly folded on the nobody's-bathroom-looks-like-this display are flung about everytime the door opens. Ha! Finally a little realism in the retail world.
4,665
-
I guess it's been almost five years since I've written anything here.
Plenty of time for it to cool down. We'll see what happens. Medical
training has ende...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.